- Nendoroid Winnie-the-Pooh & Piglet Set Figure /
The honey-loving Winnie-the-Pooh is joining the Nendoroids!
From the 2011 movie "Winnie the Pooh" comes a Nendoroid of Winnie the Pooh together with Piglet in a special set. The two of them have been recreated in the Nendoroid series' signature chibi-size.
The figure features movable joints in the arms and legs, allowing for various different display options, such as posing him sitting down and eating honey or holding a balloon. An interchangeable face plate of Pooh's puzzled expression and an optional part of Christopher Robin's note that caused it are also included.
Additionally, a magnet placed in Pooh's lower half allows you to stick him to magnetic surfaces, then attach the included honey ring part to recreate the famous pose of Pooh stuck in the wall! Be sure to add the adorable Pooh and Piglet to your collection!
- Series: Winnie The Pooh 小熊維尼
- Manufacturer: Good Smile Company, Japan
- Category: Nendoroid, chibi model
Release Date: 2019/05
- - Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included.
- Approximately 100mm in height.
- Sculptor: NEQ
- Cooperation: Nendoron
- This product does not balance on its own. Please use the included stand.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
Licensed by Disney
Toy People 黏土人系列《小熊維尼》「維尼＆小豬」共同販售！ねんどろいど プーさん＆ピグレットセット