The 1928 version of Mickey is joining the Nendoroids!
From "Steamboat Willie" comes a Nendoroid of Mickey Mouse! The version of the Nendoroid features the black & white version of the Mickey shown at the time of the film's release. While maintaining his appearance from that time, he's been brought down to adorable Nendoroid size. Using only black, white and grey, the figure gives off a uniquely warm appearance.
He comes included with a smiling standard expression and a whistling expression, allowing you to recreate famous scenes of Mickey at the ship's wheel from the film. The included ship's wheel can be rotated to allow for all kinds of posing options.
Mickey also comes with both long and short arm parts as well as standard and bent leg parts, allowing you to recreate a variety of poses. The stand base features a design based on a steamboat deck. Be sure to add him to your collection!
- Product Name: 1010a Nendoroid Mickey Mouse Figure: 1928 Ver. (Black & White)
- Series: Steamboat Willie, Disney
- Manufacturer: Japan, Good Smile Company
- Category: Nendoroid, Chibi Figure Model
Release Date: 2019/05
Specifications: Painted ABS&PVC non-scale articulated figure with stand included. Approximately 100mm in height.
Sculptor: toytec D.T.C
- More Product Details: Good Smile Company Review
- This product does not balance on its own. Please use the included stand.
- Please note that images shown may differ from the final product.
- Paintwork is done partially by hand and therefore final products may vary.
© Disney #米奇90週年 #90th_anniversary